2

Monday, December 04, 2006

feeling like my old self again

this weekend, i felt like my old self again. i end up doing a lot of stuff:
1. friday night, i was invited by my ex coworkers from GS to join them for christmas dinner. great food, great company, great ambience... what else can i ask for? then some of us continued the night and went to a bar in LKF which was owend by a HK celebrity. we drank WAAAY too much..and I was totally drunk. In a tiny guilty kinda way, it felt great to be intoxicated.. felt like all my worries disappeared. I wonder if that's a sign of alcoholism? ha!

2. saturday my tv finally arrived! i love it! see below:


3. sunday, went to shenzhen with a coworker of mine...we spent the day just shopping, eating, and getting massages... i know what a life eh? with stressful work weeks, this is the least i can do for myself...

alright its about 10pm.. It's time for me to go to bed. I'm waking up at 530am. I can't wait until the weekend rolls arouns again....Good nite folks!

2 Comments:

Blogger 愛琳娜的世界 said...

Great weakend you had!! And nice TV, is it a plasma or LCD?

9:37 AM  
Blogger haeran said...

oooh you're so fancy!

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home