2

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Goodbye LA

I just came back from hanging out with my friends tonight. This will probably be the last time I'll see them for a very long time because I'm leaving tomorrow morning for NY and evetually HK. We had dinner tonight at Grand Lux Cafe and the food was awesome as usual. Then, saw The Devil Wears Prada for the second time...this time at Arclight Theatre in Hollywood. The movie was good second time around.

So I finally found out my work schedule for the next 4 months and it looks like I'll be travelling all over the world. Here's my schedule:

7/8 LA --> New York
8/26 New York --> Hong Kong
9/16 Hong Kong --> London
10/7 London --> Singapore
10/21 Singapore --> Hong Kong

I'm pretty much all packed and looks like I'll be living out of my suitcase until end of October. There are a lot of stuff I want to take with me but I will have to ship it with the rest of my stuff which will arrive in HK in Oct.

I better go finish up and go to bed....it'll be a long day tomorrow. I need to wake up early to have breakfast with mom before she takes me to the airport. Hope to talk to many of my CA friends before I leave US in August...and for my east coast friends, I look forward in seeing you in NY very soon!

Bon Voyage and chat with ya'll soon. Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger AkaRingo said...

how come i don't see "taipei" on your itenary?

9:02 AM  
Blogger haeran said...

goodluck! i can't believe you're leaving again! ur such a bitch.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Anna Banana said...

Ganbattene!! I'm looking forward to checking your blog!!!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home