2

Saturday, August 26, 2006

stranded in SF

this is probably the worst flying experience ever. i flew out from jfk this morning to catch my connecting flight from SF to hong kong. well my flight was delayed (no surprise there) so i missed my hk flight. so they try to rebook me onto a flight from sf to shanghai then shanghai to hk but not guaranteed that i will make the connection in shanghai...which means that there is a high probability i will get stranded in shanghai....and all the business class seats were sold out so they will have to downgrade me to coach. after arguing/haggling with the people, they swapped my business ticket with a singapore airline direct business flightto hong kong. the only ting is that it is a red eye flight leaving sf at 1:30am. so basically i'm stranded in SF airport for 12+ hours....ahhhhhh. total nightmare. i touch down in hk monday 6:30am and my first day at work is 8am.

luckily i called up my aunt and uncle and they're coming to pick me up for dinner. i think doris will also drop by later tonight so we can have our one last reunion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home