2

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Lobster


Had dinner tonight with my bro, mom, and some of her friends at this somewhat fancy Seafood place in Long Beach. The food was delicious, and the place was right next to the water with awesome view of the ocean.

I ate 4 humongous lobsters and they were so goooood. My cholestrol level probably doubled after the meal but it was well worth it. I think the last time I had had lobster was last October in Boston when I was there for the Japanese career fair.

At night, Ellen, James, Ryan, and I went to Ellen's UCLA friend's birthday party in Santa Monica. The party was pretty fun and got to meet many cool people. I only had two glasses of wine but I was a bit buzzed. I've become such a light weight with alcohol ever since my long alcohol hiatus last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home