2

Saturday, August 26, 2006

my last few moments in NYC

it's about 4am and i just finished packing. i will be leaving in few hours for hong kong. yes i'm travelling again. hard to believe that i have only few more hours in new york city. the last 7 weeks have flown by so quickly. i really enjoyed my time here. surprisingly, the city has grown on me....more so than what i had originally expected. i think i may want to try moving here after my stint in hk. we'll see.

lastly, i wanted to thank all of my friends who have been calling me the last few weeks (you know who you are) to wish me luck on my new job and my move to hong kong. also thank you for the farewell dinner last weekend and this weekend. you guys ROCK and i will trully miss you all :( i don't know what i would have done without you guys in nyc. hopefully you'll come out to hong kong sometime soon!

some pics i took from the summer:

koji's trip to NYC!

steak at peter luger in brooklyn. the steak was fantastic. suppose to be the best steak in NYC.


weekend at the MOMA - van gogh's infamous "starry night"



me and my cousin anne!


rita's birthday dinner



Farewell dinner at Hudson Cafeteria in the Hudson hotel


farewell present from my friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home