2

Monday, June 05, 2006

back in lalaland

i'm back in LA! i got back last night. after haeran picked me up from the airport, we met up with billie, ryan, and ellen and had dinner around the sawtelle area for some japanese curry at this place called hurry curry of tokyo. the food was pretty good. i was totally craving for japanese curry few weeks ago so it felt good to finally be able to eat it. afterwards, we went to Urth Cafe in west hollywood and had coffee and dessert... had a blueberry cheesecake which was awesome. during desserts, my friends surprised me with two gifts. they got a new mont blanc pen and a set of tiffany's cuff links for my birthday and graduation. its totally nice of them! but i can totally use it for my new job! thanks guys - if you're reading this!

today, i had dim sum for lunch with my family and then visited my grandma at rose hills. then came home and started organizing and cleaning mine and my brother's room. since my room is bigger, and i'll be moving to hk shortly, my bro will be using my room and the den. so i had to tidy it up a bit. in my room, i still have all these pictures from high school and college up on my wall along with many other high school/college things. it's as if my entire room froze in time and everything was still there since i left for college.

getting sleepy.. going to bed now... g'nite!

1 Comments:

Blogger haeran said...

you're welcome!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home