2

Thursday, June 16, 2005

belated Tokyo update

hi everybody! it's been few days since I last updated this blog. Why haven't I updated this? Well, simply put, I have been pretty darn busy getting ready for the internship, showing my mom around HK, and getting massages here and there :) kidding. ok, maybe not.

since I haven't been able to update ya'll on what I did the last few days in Tokyo, I thought I would just upload some pictures that I took which would show what I was up to.. so here it is..

Last meal in Tokyo -- lunch with Yuko in Shibuya at Tops for some Curry before flying to HK




Dinner in Ginza with friends (L to R: Me, Kristy, Mike)


the food we ate (pork nabe)...


Sushi Dinner with my cousin, her husband, and her two kids! They are cute but a handful nonetheless.


Dinner with my elementary school friends from Tokyo Chinese School (TCS) - [Left to Right: Harue, Me, Oliver, Lin]. I've known Oliver and Harue since 1st grade -- that's 22 years ago!! :)


Harue, Me, and Oliver



Lunch with ex-colleagues from GS:


Conveyor belt sushi I had one lunch in Shibuya -- Sea Urchin - yum


Circling sushi...

1 Comments:

Blogger AkaRingo said...

good luck in HK, and remember to visit TAIPEI!!!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home