2

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Sunday Brunch and etc.


Forced myself to wake up this morning since I promised my parents I would go have champagne brunch with them and their friends at this place called "Reef" in Queen Mary. Acutally, one of my mom's friend (who is like an aunt to me) wanted to take me out to eat one last time before I leave for Asia this summer. Although I've never had brunch there before, I have to say I was VERY impressed. The place was this classy, grand kinda place (borderline stuffiness) where we sat in this huge ballroom. The food was totally upscale although it reminded me of the seafood buffet I had in Vegas less than a week ago. About 7 families showed up and we took over two very long dining tables (total of 28 people!). We also had a great view of the Queen Mary overlooking the ocean. Although I didn't have much appetite in the beginning, I still managed to eat some shrimp cocktails and crab legs (for breakfast!). My favorite was the scallop and crab salad. Yum. The sushi was less than sub-par though.

I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow for Asia! okay peeps, I'll blog more when I arrive on the other side of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home