2

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Recap of 2006 and 2007 resolution!

in less than 24 hours, 2006 will be over. Looking back a lot of things happened this year. I have mixed feelings about whether or not I liked 2006. I think the year was filled with lots of ups and downs.

Recap of 2006:

Jan - I was still recovering from my blood-vomitting, ulcer-ish incident from few months prior. Despite it all, I took a chance and vacationed with my classmate, Della to Rome and Paris. The trip was good except that she got pick pocketed. Spent way too much money in Paris and Rome. But it was definitely one memorable trip for sure.
March - spent the spring break in Taiwan, visiting dad, but mainly to get a full body physical exam. Frustrating because the doctor couldn't come to conclusion on what really caused the blood vomitting incident back in Nov. At this point, I think its probably a one-off type of incident. Oh and got to see Yuko, A-chan, and Hal, my god son!
May - graduated from business school. yay! but was sad to part with all my friends from b-school.
June - moved back to LA and just bummed around for a month.
July - flew back to NY and started my training with my new company. It was fun hanging out with my school friends again. Made me realize that I'd want to someday live and work in NYC. Not sure when but hopefully that'll happen down the road.
Aug - after training, flew to Hong Kong and worked there for 3 weeks.
Sept - flew to London from Hong Kong. Spent 3 weeks there for training and rotation.
Oct - flew to Singapore for more training and rotation. Got back to Hong Kong at the end of the month.
Nov - moved into my new apartment. Studied and passed the HK securities license exam.
Dec - studying again yet for another exam. Spent the xmas with new friends I made in HK. Parents are coming on the very last day of the year.

My 2007 resolution:
1. Workout more and eat more healthy.
2. Set aside at least 30 minutes every night to read
3. Study more about my job.
4. Don't stress over job, and don't let the job consume me.
5. Sleep early and get at least 6.5 hours of sleep during week nights.
6. Be happier.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

When you find out the key to happiness, let me know. ; )

3:29 AM  
Blogger AkaRingo said...

wow, good one- set aside 30 min every night to read before sleep... i am gonna copy that too.

8:42 PM  
Blogger haeran said...

dude, i thought you gave up on blogging. i did. hehe

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home