2

Monday, December 11, 2006

random buy

i've been thinking about buying this thing the entire day at work...so after work, i went out to Sogo and bought it! its a foot/leg massage machine! haha.. yes yes, i'm getting old. i first used this at my coworker's house last week and thought it was so good...so i had to have it. since its kinda big in size, people usually get it delivered to their house...but I wanted to use it tonight so i end up lugging it back home in a cab all by myself.. of course i got a lot of stares on the street because i'm dressed in suits and lugging this humongous box that's labeled "isqueeze foot massager" down the street.

my new toy:



this past weekend was quite a productive weekend for me

1. my first cantonese lesson...yes i'm taking private cantonese lesson so i can communicate better with the locals... i have hard time communicating with the taxi drivers and i take it to/from work everyday so i think this will def. be helpful.

2. first time going to the gym in almost 2 months! what triggered me to go this weekend was because the tea-lady who works on our trading floor (she serves tea and manages the pantry) saw me and bluntly told me how i much weight i gained after coming back from London...haha.. she was so direct but its good though because i needed honest opinion!

3. first time going to church... i liked the atomosphere but this church was probably not right for me.. ppl were slightly older than me and was quite a local church. i think i need to find a church where there are people my age...and more diverse crowd.

4. got couple tailor made suits and shirts - one good thing about hk!

okay i'm sleepy and need to be in bed.. good nite all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

i have the same osim food massage thing, and i also have their rocking-horse thing : )

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home