2

Saturday, June 03, 2006

MBA Graduation

Last weekend was finally my mba graduation. It feels good to be all done and ready to move onto the next stage of my life. Last week was hectic since my family and relatives flew in to attend the graduation. I also got a chance to show them around Ithaca and spent 2 days in NYC after the ceremony. It was great hanging out with my family especially since we haven't travelled together in awhile. After my parents went back home, I've been busy running around errands, packing, and cleaning. I am now sitting in my empty house getting ready for the morning flight back to LA. It's been quite sad seeing my friends leave one by one...some I will probably see over the summer in NYC, and some I have no idea when I'll see them again :( But it's a small world, so I'm sure we'll see each other sooner or later.

Here are the pictures from my graduation:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?
Uc=fxxtaq7.6grk46of&Uy=-fk8ewk&Upost_signin=
Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=

373087618117_573728486303

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home