2

Monday, May 15, 2006

Stick a fork in me - I'm done!

I'm done! As of 12:01 PM today, I'm officially done with my MBA!!I took my last final exam this morning and handed in my last final project. I still can't believe how quickly the last 2 years has been for me. It almost still feels like I just moved here and I did my summer internship in HK not too long ago. I'm sure years from now, I'll look back and miss all of the projects, exams, and the numerous presentations I had to give. But right now, for all its worth, it just feels GREAT to be all done. I'm anxious to move onto the next stage in my life.

Once I leave here, there's no doubt I'll miss my Ithacan life and all of my friends that I've made over the last 2 years. I honestly feel lucky that I've made so many good friends here. Prior to coming to Cornell, whenever I talked to other business school students, I would always hear how great their experiences were and how they made so many great friends and network. Now I can say the same thing about my own experience. So much has happened in the last two years, so many stories to tell.

I'll be leaving for the Bahamas the day after tomorrow! I can't wait to just lounge around the beach and do nothing but read and drink =) We will be coming back few days before the graduation.

Okay, that's all folks! I'm gonna go clean my room and pack up for the Bahamas! Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger bookbug said...

お疲れさま!and congratulations:)

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home