2

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Trip to Montreal, Canada!


So I just got back from Montreal last night. I went with 4 of my MBA friends for three nights. It was definitely a good trip. We've been talking about making this trip up to Canada for the longest time....so we finally did it since school is almost coming to an end in few weeks.

The weather in Montreal was pretty wonky. First day it mostly rained but the next two days was sunny and great. We did some sightseeing and did A LOT of eating. The food was pretty good. I realized that it's good to go on trips with friends who also loves to eat. The opposite would probably drive me nuts. In the spirit of being in Montreal, we also had our own "Wine and Cheese" party in our very own hotel room during our last night. Overall, I had fun hanging out with my friends and getting to know them even more. They are great people and I'll definitely miss our time together once we all go our separate ways after graduation.

Pictures from Montreal:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?
Uc=fxxtaq7.b76tqbif&Uy=-7fq0dc&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3
Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna Banana said...

I loved shopping in Montreal!!!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home