2

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

spring break

i talked to my orthodontist today and she said that i can possibly get my braces off this wednesday when i go see her! no guarantees though. but she did say she would try her best. so hopefully i can get this sucker off cuz its been over 3 long years!! seeing my orthodontist in LA is like having a long distance relationship....she's always asking me where i'm living... i dont blame her though because ever since i started seeing her, i've lived in la, tokyo, and now in ny.

in other news, i just finished packing for my spring break. i'll be back in LA tomorrow night and leaving for taipei this weekend. can't wait!

okay folks, see you all soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home