2

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Movie, Flu, Sailing, Montreal

Saw V for Vendetta tonight and loved it. It was entertaining and the story is pretty creative.

Oh, I'm feeling slightly better from my flu. Thanks for all those who called/emailed/texted me to ask how I'm doing :)

My sailing class started today and it was awesome! Since the wind was too strong, we weren't allowed to take the boat out into the water. Hopefully we'll get to do that next class. But at least it was really nice and relaxing to be able to go out to the lake.

This coming Thursday, I'm planning to take a weekend road trip with my school friends to Montreal, Canada. It should be fun as we've all talked about visiting Montreal for a long time.

Only 5 more weeks left until the end of classes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fudy said...

No wonder I didn't see you at sailing, that is too bad. It was fun, we went out on the water.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home