2

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

one down one more to go


So I've been spending countless hours in the library (snore) the past few days studying for my real estate midterm. *RAAR*... I was all pumped up for the test this morning. But the test turned out to be WAAY too long in the given time and most of us had to rush through to finish the test. *sigh*.... So that wasn't cool. Man, I felt like I was running a marathon. Hopefully the test is curved low enough so that I did okay -- to be honest, I shouldn't even care about grades since I'm graduating in few months...but somehow I can't help but care....*HMMM*

But I have another midterm this Thursday for my International Finance class. This class has been quite interesting so far but its just hard to study for the test because every lecture is like sitting through story telling and I'm not sure how to study for it.

Aside from studying, I've also been interviewing prospective mba candidates for our incoming class next year as part of my duty for being on the admissions committee. It's been quite interesting getting a chance to be on the other side of the table asking the exact same questions that I was asked just 2 years ago. I'm really excited for these candidates because they're about to embark on their 2-year life changing "adventure". But at the same time, these interviews are making me sad because it only reminds me of how quickly my own adventure is coming to an end.

What did you think of the Oscars this year? I only caught the first 30 minutes but I thought Jon Stewart was witty and hilarious! I'm still laughing at some of his jokes.

Jon: "Unfortunately, Bjork cannot make it to the Oscars tonight..... She was trying on her Oscar dress and Dick Cheney shot her". *cackles*

Okay folks, by this time next week, I'll be back home in LA enjoying the sun. woo hoo!

good nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home