2

Friday, February 24, 2006

Spring Break

Howdy folks!

Finally booked my ticket for spring break! Even though my break is technically only a week long, I'm going to skip a day of class so that I can leave 3 days earlier since I have no classes on Wednesdays. It's weird that I'm making travel plans again since I just got back from a long trip only last month!

Anyways, basically I'll be in LA from March 14th to the 18th, and flying to Taipei and spending a week there and coming back to NY on the 27th. I'm pretty excited about Taiwan since it's been 2 years since I was there. Can't wait to stuff myself like a mad-cow with all the good local food in Taiwan!

Jenny, Michella - if you guys are free, we should meet up!

Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna Banana said...

Can I come too?

2:21 AM  
Blogger AkaRingo said...

oh cool! you can see the fat pregnant woman!
anna, it will be great if you can come too : )

11:03 PM  
Blogger bookbug said...

iina--!!
anyway jack, you travel too much dayo!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

ooh, you should totally come to taiwan!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home