2

Sunday, February 19, 2006

2 birthdays

This weekend, I was suppose to drive to NYC to meet up with Mary in NYC to celebrate her birthday but my weekend plan quickly changed. About an hour into my drive, the wind was blowing so strong and it was snowing really hard that I had to turn around and come back after my SUV started sliding on ice and for a few second, I lost control of my car!! Luckily I was able to somehow manuever my car back. Man, the weather here is so drastic. Just few days ago, it was pretty warm (mid-high 50's). My friends even made fun of me when I busted out my sandals and wore it out. But this weekend, it snowed again and the temperature dropped pretty drastically. This is so weird because it's already February and I still see snow (and lots of it) outside. Anyways, it's a shame that I couldn't make it down to NYC. But Mary and I plan to hang out and party this summer during my 2 months training in London. Happy Birthday Mary!

On a different note, it was my friend Doris' birthday this past Friday. Bunch of us got together and threw her a birthday party first at her place than we all hit our local wannabe-club called "Level B". I think the party went pretty well and all of us had fun. Oh, Bea made really good meatballs for the party.

*Pics from the party here*

2 Comments:

Blogger AkaRingo said...

is Grace also in your mba program??? (she was also an hotelie)..???

9:43 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

yup, grace (hotelie) is in my class :)

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home