2

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bad memory

I can't believe I did it again!! I do this everytime I get back from a long break... argh. So today, I bought a lot of books I need for my classes from the school book store. Instead of lugging them around, I wanted to put all of them in my locker, when I realized that I completely forgot my locker combination... again!!! This exact same thing happened last year and the maintenance guy had to basically use a BIG saw to cut off my lock. I must be getting old or something because I just don't remember it at all! All I remember is that there was a number 8 somewhere in the combination. I'm going to try really hard to remember the locker combo in the next few days. If not, then I guess I'll have to ask for the maintenance guy's help again which I don't really want to because I'll have to spend money buying a brand new lock again. Tisk Tisk.

2 Comments:

Blogger kinyoshi said...

here is a great idea nobody would have thought of... like writing it down...

8:20 PM  
Blogger haeran said...

i've done that with 2 locks already! i use my locks for the gym, but because i rarely go, i always forget the combos!

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home