2

Friday, January 27, 2006

Brokeback Mountain


Saw Brokeback Mountain tonight. The movie wasn't bad but it definitely wasn't as good as I expected. That's probably because I've heard and read so many good reviews about the movie that I was totally expecting the movie to take my breath away. All of the outdoor scenes in the movie was beautiful, and the story was pretty good. But I didn't like the sad ending. The ending was just too sad and it's one of those movies where you wish you can somehow directly communicate to the charcter through out the movie on what action he should take. Anyhoo, I still enjoyed it, and maybe I'll get it on dvd when it comes out.

2 Comments:

Blogger kinyoshi said...

i hope you saw the movie with your pal rabbi.

3:06 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

hey... why did my comments disappear??? i forgot what i wrote about brokeback... yay, brokeback? and you still haven't fixed your link to haeran's blog! it still goes to ellen's...

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home