2

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Bonjorno from Italy!

Hi everybody! I'm still in Rome but finishing up my vacation in 3 days before I head back to NY. I'm currently sitting at an internet cafe in Rome trying to type this entry on this Italian keyboard but its so damn hard cuz the keys are everywhere bu where its suppose to be. Anyway, I'll update more about my Europe trip later but just wanted to give you a mini-update in the mean time.

Paris was such a blast! Did a lot of cool sightseeing and loads of shopping (bad for my credit card). The weather there was freezing though. I think some days when we were walking around outside, I literally thought I was going to freeze to death. Rome has also been quite a blast but we're slowly running out of things to do (thus this entry). I think 1 week in Rome is a bit too much. But we did manage to see the Colloseum, the vatican city, Sistine Chapel and lots of other historical stuff. The city of Rome is definitely like an open air museum -- every street corner you turn, youàll see some really old architecture which is pretty good.

anyhoo, iàll blog more once i get back to NY this weekend.

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger bookbug said...

can't wait to see your pics~

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home