2

Friday, January 06, 2006

Picture from the past

The other day, my brother, Tom, sent me this picture of us when I was 8 and he was 6 years old!! This photo reminded me a lot of my childhood. I think this was taken during one of our family trip to Vancouver, Canada. Back in the days, my dad loved driving everywhere so my parents thought it would be fun to take 2 weeks off and drive from San Francisco (where we use to live when we first moved from Japan) to Vancouver. I remember stopping and spending nights in random cities along the way like Portland, Seattle and few other small towns in between.

I also remember my mom taking gazillion pictures on that trip... and towards the end of the trip, both Tom and I wasn't too thrilled in posing for any more pictures.... I guess that's why I looked upset in this picture. If you also look closely, Tom and I are both wearing the same shirt and shorts but in different colors. Hahaha. That's another thing that I remember my mom doing...she loved dressing us up in the same shirts, jackets, pants but in different colors. I remember when we use to go out, people would always ask if we were twins...hahaha. my joyful childhood memory.

Okay, I'm leaving for Europe in 6 more hours! So, I better go finish up packing -- I'll catch you all when I return! I'll try my best to post my Europe pics from there!

Au Revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home