2

Friday, January 06, 2006

almost to Paris

I just arrived in JFK; sitting at Au Bon Paine, sipping my coffee and surfing the net, anxiously waiting for my connecting flight to Paris which is in few hours. Although I only had 1.5 hours of sleep last night, surprisingly, I'm not even all that tired. But knowing myself, I'll probably end up sleeping on the plane all the way till we arrive in Paris.

Top 5 things I'm looking forward to seeing/doing in Paris:
1. Louvre Museum
2. Walking along Champs Elysees and shop
3. L'Arc de Triomphe
4. Chateau de Versailles
5. Going up the Eiffel Tower

3 Comments:

Blogger bookbug said...

cool~! have fun!!

9:07 AM  
Blogger AkaRingo said...

did you read "da vinci's code"???

10:51 AM  
Blogger Anna Banana said...

I want to sit at a cafe (terrance if it's possible in thie weather) drinking a coffee (small one) with a French news papper (although I can't read any of them). I wanna be Sabrina in Paris :)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home