2

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Party girl in LA

The ex-Tokyo party girl is in LA this week for the Rose Bowl. Who you ask? Yes, I'm talking about Mary :) I met up with her and her "mini-me" sister for dinner tonight at the Grand Luxe Cafe in Beverly Center. It was really good seeing Mary again. It's been only 4 months since we last saw each other back in Hong Kong. But it's amazing how much we see each other especially since she lives in Germany and I've lived in NY, HK, and Tokyo the last couple of years. Last year, we met up in Tokyo during Thanksgiving for Yuko's wedding, then we met up again in Hong Kong during summer, and here we are again... another reunion in LA! Hopefully, we can meet up in Paris or Rome in the next 2 weeks when I'm there. That would be ultra cool. She is what I call my "international" friend who I meet up around the world. hehe.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger bookbug said...

iina---!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Anna Banana said...

私もいきた~い。りょこうした~い。

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home