2

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year, New Beginning

Happy 2006 everybody! How did you ring in the new year? For new year's eve, I had dinner at Wood Ranch with my LA friends before heading over to a party at Ellen's apartment in LA. Hong and her friends also showed up as well. We drank and ate so much but it was mad fun. The games that we played was fun also. Congrats to Haeran for winning a big granny underwear from the game =)

Then the next day, I had lunch with a friend and saw "The Producers" afterwards. Oh man, I haven't seen a movie this BAD since "A Thin Red Line" a few years ago. I mean, "The Producers" was so terrible that there were people walking out in the middle of the movie! Yes, it was THAT bad. So if you're considering watching it, I would say spend your money on some other flick instead. To make up for the bad movie, I tried to go see "Matching Point" at the Cinedome in Hollywood with my friends at night...well, except that when we arrived, the tickets were all sold out. boo. so we end up going to a bar in hollywood and then later to a 80's club! We danced to the tunes of the 80's and it felt so nostalgic and old at the same time. 80's music ROCK! Some of us (who shall remain nameless) had a bit too much to drink and end up puking right outside the club and later outside next to the sidewalk. Hehehe. But overall, we all had A LOT of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home