2

Sunday, December 18, 2005

another star sighting in LA


On Friday, we had dinner at Hugo's in Hollywood. Pretty much everything on their menu was healthy and organic stuff. Surprisingly, the food was actually pretty good. They also have a whole assortment of organic, herbal, black, red teas that we can choose from. During dinner, Ellen noticed that the guy sitting at the table behind us looked very familiar. The guy turned out to be Jeff Goldblum!! If you don't remember who he is, he's the guy from Jurassic Park. Actually that's the only movie that I recognize him from.

After dinner, we went to Hollywood & Hyland to get some creme puffs at Bearded Papa's. Then we watched "Narnia - the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" at the El Capitan theatre in Hollywood. I guess I haven't been to Hollywood & Hyland in a while because that whole area has changed quite a bit and seems to be more commercialized now. It's pretty funny seeing all these random people dressed up in costumes on Hollywood blvd.. Where else can I see a guy dressed up in Pokemon, Michael Jackson, Spidermen, Home Simpson, Darth Vader, Storm Trooper....only in LA! =)

The movie was actually pretty good. I remember reading the book when I was younger but I don't remember the story at all. All I remember from the book was the wardrobe and that was pretty much it =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home