2

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Layover in JFK

Good morning world!

I'm now in JFK waiting for my connecting flight. I'm feeling so tired and sleepy that I can't wait to hop back onto my connecting flight and sleep all the way to LA. Although the wait sucks, I really like the free wireless internet here at the JetBlue terminal! Free wireless rock!

So I've been wanting to buy a Digital SLR camera for sometime now. But I don't know much about which SLR cameras to buy since there seems to be so many different kinds and brands out there. Does anybody out there have any recommendations? I've never owned one before so I'm looking for something more of a entry to mid type of camera. Any info would be helpful! Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have you asked Afu?

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home