2

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Day in OC

Did some Xmas shopping in the morning at South Coast Plaza (again), before meeting up with Haeran for lunch. We had mexican food at Chipotle's, which was my first time there. I've heard a lot about this place and the food turned out to be just like what I've heard... hmmm hmm good. I remember reading a business article about Chipotle's and how its owned by McDonalds and whatnot.

After lunch, I drove to the Mission Viejo mall to do more xmas shopping. I guess I haven't been to the MV mall in a while because I got off the wrong exit twice and instead ended up going towards Laguna Hills and Laguna Beach. All this xmas shopping is wearing me out. At the mall, they had another Apple store and I just couldn't resist but to play with their computer cameras again and take few more photos (see pics below). But shopping at the mall totally gave me the feeling of being in OC. There were so many typical "OC moms" everywhere carting their strollers all dressed up in heels. The scene couldn't have been anymore OC than that I thought.
At night, I dropped off my brother at his school function, then went to the gym. Had a pretty good workout. At night, I met up with a friend over Starbucks coffee and good conversation. After sbucks, I had to go pick up my brother back up again from his school function. Man, I've been driving him everywhere today! So this is how it feels like to be a private driver.

okay i'm going to log off now... i need to go to bed.

good nite y'all !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home