2

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Stupid AIM

So I woke up this morning and logged into my AIM as usual, and I noticed that everybody on my AIM buddy list was GONE! For a second, I thought maybe I just needed to re-login again but I tried that so many times and my list is still empty....so sadly, I have to start re-enter people's screen name manually one-by-one again from memory. Dude, I wonder what happened?! There has to be a logical explanation for this. A friend of mine jokingly said maybe somebody got hold of my password, logged in, and erased all of my buddies from my list *Hrmph*. If that's the case, then who the heck would do such a looser-ish thing? Oh well...

Anyways, next time you see me online, please send me an AIM message so I can add you back onto my list!

Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did you log in from the Apple Store?

4:25 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

I didn't log in from the Apple store

5:07 AM  
Blogger AkaRingo said...

oh good! no more jack on my list!!!! hahaha...

just kidding!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home