2

Thursday, December 22, 2005

3 days until Christmas!!!!


Did some shopping at Ikea today with my brother. I didn't actually need anything from there but just wanted to check out some of their furnitures that I want to eventually buy for my big move to Hong Kong . I can literally spend hours in Ikea without getting bored. I saw few things that I definitely want to buy and take with me to HK. But it's so hard to buy furnitureswhen I don't even have my apartment yet. Seeing all the cool furnitures made me want my own place even more, but it also made me realize how much my parents need a makeover our house :)

After Ikea, went to South Coast Plaza (for the Nth time), and picked up a Christmas present for my brother. Then went to my ortho appointment. The good news is that my braces should be coming off next month! Can't wait to get these suckers off...I've had them for over 3 years and am tired of taking extra 15 minutes flossing every night.

At night, I saw KING KONG with some friends at the Block. I would say the movie and its special effect was pretty impressive. But overall it was way too long -- 3 hours to be exact. 3 hours is just way too long to spend watching a gorilla movie. But Naomi Watts looked so much like Nicole Kidman in the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home