2

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

2 more weeks till end of classes!



I finally had time this week to catch up with some of the new TV shows that I've been TiVo-ing the last few weeks. So I have a favorite new TV show called "What about Brian" that I'm starting to get hooked watching. This show is about a guy named Brian in his early 30's. Basically one day he realizes that he's the only one out of all his friends who is still single. All his friends are either already married, married with kids, or engaged. He's probably worried whether or not he will ever find someone to settle down with. I guess the reason why I enjoy watching this show is probably because it closely hits home. I sympathize how he's feeling and I can relate to a certain extent. Although I still have many single friends, I'm starting to notice that every year, more and more of my friends are getting married. Anyways, check it ou if you get bored at home.

On a different note, I've been feeling really antsy and quite happy these days. My guess is that it's because school is ending in 2 more weeks! There are so many things that I need to take care of or happening in the next month:
(1) Take my final exams (hopefully the last final that I will ever take)
(2) Bahamas Trip!
(3) Grad-week events
(4) Parents, bro, relatives and cousin coming to Ithaca for the graduation
(5) The 2 graduation ceremonies
(6) Trip down to NYC with parents and bro
(7) Packing all my stuff and moving back to LA
(8) Shipping my car back to LA

I've been totally enjoying and seeing more of Ithaca lately. When the weather is good, Ithaca really is a beautiful city, plus the weather has been fantastic the last couple of weeks. Yesterday it was such a beautiful day so I went around campus taking pictures. There's this row of cherry blossom trees that I walk by every morning on the way to class. These trees have been fully blooming and it absolutely reminds me of the cherry blossom seasons in Japan. Here are few pics I snapped:



The clock tower on campus.... looks very similar to the one at Berkeley...except the one at Berkeley had metal bars on the top to prevent people from jumping off. I remember it was a huge ordeal at Berkeley because people would jump off from the tower especially during final exam season. Seems like most Universities have this kind of clock tower on campus...



Yesterday, I went to get a haircut and the lady asked me if I was finishing up my Junior or Senior at Cornell. That's like 21 or 22 years old?! I don't think I look THAT young...in fact, I know I don't look THAT young. Instead of correcting her, I just went along and told her that I was a Senior =)

Tonight, I saw the movie, Lucky Number Slevin with Lucy Liu and Josh Hartnett. They both are great actors. I liked the movie and the semi-surprise ending.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home