2

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Officially Done!

Howdy people!

I am officially 75% done with my MBA as of yesterday! It's hard to believe that I only have few more months to go before I graduate. Although I'm happy about it, I'm also feeling sad that its ending so quickly at the same time. Looking back at the last 1.5 years here, I realized that I have made so many good friends in such a short period. It'll definitely be difficult for all of us to part and go on our separate ways back into the real world. As I review the prospective student's mba applications, I'm excited for them that their mba adventures are just about to start, where mine is sadly coming to an end. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the program and I'm glad that I made the right choice to come here.'

In other news, the weather has been SUPER cold here the past few days. The other day, my weather-meter on my desktop showed a temperature of whopping 16F (-8 Celsius)!! Walking to school has been pretty unbearable these days. It was so cold outside that my ears started feeling numb. I was pretty paranoid that somehow my ears would just break off if i touch it. Sometimes I really wonder how people can live here winter after winter and not be fed up by this ridiculously freezing temperature!

Tonight we all got together and celebrated Gorton's birthday at this place called Antlers. The food was actually pretty good. I had the duck and it was delicious. I'll have to remember to go back there for their Prime Rib specials on Wednesdays and Lobster specials on Thursdays. Afterwards, we went over to Doris and Bea's place to drink and play white elephant christmas present exchange game. It was my first time playing white elephant and it was pretty fun. Too bad that my fondue set was stolen by some other people. But I did come home with this pretty cool Tranquil Tea Set which I'm quite happy about. Now I can start making a habit of drinking tea at home.

Since my flight is at 6am in Syracuse Airport, Sundar has kindly offer to take me to the airport. He's planning to pick me up from my house at 3:45AM to drive me to the airport! I'm so thankful for that. If that's not friendship, I don't know what is. I'll be arriving in LA around noon... I can't wait to go home!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna Banana said...

Otsukaresama! Have a nice holiday!!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home