2

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stuck in LGA

There are two things I hate in this world: paying taxes and flying on US Airways. The first is pretty obvious - nobody likes to pay taxes but its something we all have to do. But flying on US Airways is something I'm going to try and avoid from now on. I've flown them probably 6 or 7 times in the last 2 months for job interviews and I kid you not, every single flight that I've flown have all been delayed! They are such an inefficent airline. They really should hire some consultants to figure out where their bottlenecks are in their operation. I guess there's reasons why they went bankrupt. Go figure.

I was suppose to be on the early flight this morning (got to the airport at 7:00 AM!) but found out that my flight was cancelled and I'm now booked on the 11:45 AM flight. That's a delay of over 4 hours! I'll be missing all of my classes today thanks to the airline. It would have been much quicker to rent a car and drive down myself. So I'm stuck in La Guardia. But thankfully, there's wireless internet access for a small fee at the airport. Luckily, I was able to finish with all of my emails, pay my bills, bid for my classes next semester, and blog about it :)

Okay, enough about my tirade. Here's my attempt at catching up from the last few months: some pictures that I've taken during my 3 months absence from blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home