2

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Back in NYC....again

This morning I flew into NYC for a dinner reception that I'm attending for another i-bank tonight. This must be my N-th time to NYC int he last couple of weeks. I've definitely been travelling WAY too much. The good thing is that the Millenium Hilton that I'm staying at is actually pretty nice. It's located in the downtown area, right across from Ground Zero (next to Century 21). In fact, since my room is on the 50th floor, I have a clear view of the entire site where the World Trade Center use to be.

I purposely took the earlier flight this morning so I'll have the entire day of just hanging out and shopping in NYC. So, I made my usual shopping rounds first at Herald Square, then Soho, then around 5th Ave. I did manage to pick up couple of things. Then had lunch at TGIFriday's before going back to my hotel to take a quick nap.

The dinner reception was pretty good. Got to meet a lot of the equity traders and sales people. They all seem pretty nice. But I think there's more interviews after this round of dinner (this is like my 3rd interview/meeting/dinner with them!). One of the senior sales person that I talked to tonight mentioned how he was interviewed by a total of whopping 65 people before he received his offer! If that's still the case, it seems like I still have long ways to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home