2

Thursday, May 05, 2005

a year older, a year wiser

Tonight, me and about 14 of my close friends/classmates went out and had dinner at Thai Cuisine for my birthday. The food was good but the company was even better. I had a really good time catching up with everybody and it was nice to unwind over good food and friends after what it seemed like a very long day. The dinner really made my day :)

It's about 2:30am, and I'm watching the new Britney Spears DVD that my friends got me for my birthday. I also got lots and lots of chocolates, a journal, wine, and gift card to Borders for my birthday.

Better go to bed.. gotta wake up early for my presentation that i'm giving for my Entrepreneurialship class

Pictures from Dinner:



4 Comments:

Blogger haeran said...

that's a pretty cake... how fun! i hope you had a nice birthday, come home soon, so we can celebrate too :)

12:05 PM  
Blogger bookbug said...

yeah, your tokyo friends also wanted to be there!

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jack!
I'm looking forward to seeing "wiser" Jack when you are in Tokyo next month yo.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya!
souieba, Happy Birthday deshita! i remembered your birthday before i called & spoke with you on 5/2. kuyashii... (--);;

not so young anymore...pls take care!
(ihehe...just kidding!)

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home