2

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

negotiation class

right now, i'm sitting in my group negotiation meeting for my negotiation class.. i'm the "process observer" for this particular case and basically what that entails is for me to sit and observe how each team negotiate with each other. its not too exciting but i should be paying more attention.. the negotiation is starting to heat up in here..

have i mentioned how great the weather has been the last few days?!? it's FANTASTIC with the temperature in the 60's and 70's. but i think today is probably the last day for the sunny weather because according to weather.com, starting tomorrow the temperature will drop with high possibility of rain.

back to my negotiation class.... blog more later ;)


Picasa is pretty awesome! I'm testing it out right now... Here's some random pictures i've uploaded using the simple, no-brainer Picasa app:

Jamaica - March 2005

Ithaca- w/b-school friends, December 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home