2

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Just got back from San Francisco

Just came back from spending 2 days in San Francisco. As always, I had a blast hanging out with my friends there. I hung out with Doris, Gorton, Bea, and her sister since they were all leaving for their South East Asia trip the next day. I was originally suppose to go with them on the trip but decided not to because of my health condition. For lunch, Doris took me to the Cliffhouse which had an awesome view of the ocean! The view was AMAZING!!! After lunch, we walked around the park overlooking the ocean and took pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge in the backgrond. At night, we met up with Gorton and Mayuko and had dinner at "RNM" -- the food was really good and the place was cool and chic. Then after dinner, all of us headed over to Laverandi Lounge to meet up with Doris' friends and had few more drinks =) The lounge place was pretty cool. Next day, I had lunch with Paigie, before we drove back down to LA. Overall, I had a great time in San Francisco =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home