2

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Another Friday


For some reason, I couldn't sleep again last night. I slept only 4 hours and woke up at 8 this morning. Since I was wide awake, I got on my computer and started to pay my bills online. Then went back to sleep and didn't wake up till this afternoon. Quickly got up, finished reviewing some admissions applications before going to school to drop off the files, and then getting a haircut in Collegetown.

Later that afternoon, I went over to the Cornell Student store since they were having some special sale. I left the the store with some Cornell logo shirt, gym shorts, sweatshirt, and a golf jacket (but only the jacket is for my dad). Then, had dinner in the evening with my cousin, Anne, and my roommate at Asia Cuisines. After dinner, I went over to my friend's place and hung out with couple of our friends from school. We watched "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle". Dude, the movie was hillarious!! Why haven't I seen this movie before?

In other news, I feel like I've been acting as a personal pychiastrist/therapist to a friend of mine back home the past few weeks. He's been having relationship types of problems so I've been listening to him for countless hours on the phone. But it's always interesting to hear how different a person's views can be towards relationships. I think part of his problem is the fact that he is so pessimistic about everything in life. He's always playing the "I'm the victim" role in everything. Sometimes I want to smack him and say "what's there to be pessimistic about"?! It's not like you're dying or starving". So much unnecessary drama. As for me, I choose to be optimistic rather than a pessimistic about anything in life. Afterall, pessimistic or not, you still have to go on with your life, so what's the point?

The weather here has been freezing! It's been around 18 degrees, or something outrageously ridiculous. But I love how the cold air outside is so crisp and fresh.

2 Comments:

Blogger bookbug said...

in my "psychologist" point of view, you should cost your friend!
it's a hard job to hear about someone's problem..
and your friend won't take your time much if you'll cost him/her!
anyway, go get the money~

5:46 AM  
Blogger AkaRingo said...

hey! today is another another another friday alrady!!!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home